Tuesday, October 7, 2008
first of all, the building is morgue cold. i'm practically wearing a parka. and today, they engaged in what amounts to visual chinese water torture in that the fire warning lights were malfunctioning. for three hours it was like being in a rave. the lights were constantly pulsing. i was vomiting in the corner. i'm sure it was a social experiment to see who would crack and how. we did not get out early today. i have to be back there tomorrow. i'm going to relax now.
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (104)
- spoke the cat says, happy halloween.
- as long as we are on the topic
- much ado about nothing
- what i learned in jury duty
- something inspirational for a change
- it's not that i don't like roosters
- palin's church and witch hunting
- did someone say palling around with terrorists?
- mccain, you have a responsibility
- palin and office abuses
- on the dissolution of my relationship
- art show
- civic duty
- yet another reason to dislike the nagin administra...
- why can't sarah palin tell me what she is reading ...
- jury duty
- ▼ October (17)