Thursday, October 2, 2008
i am up at this wicked hour when even the birds have yet to rouse from slumbers sweet so that i may do my so called civic duty by endlessly waiting in the jury pool. i hope i have enough reading material. i feel as though i should have stocked up on a backpack full of magazines and i know, i really should have purchased an i-pod before now. i have never served on a jury before now and i am a bit curious if somewhat melancholy about my month long incarceration to be served every tuesday and thursday. i could be painting instead. i need to be painting. oh well, i'm off.
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (104)
- spoke the cat says, happy halloween.
- as long as we are on the topic
- much ado about nothing
- what i learned in jury duty
- something inspirational for a change
- it's not that i don't like roosters
- palin's church and witch hunting
- did someone say palling around with terrorists?
- mccain, you have a responsibility
- palin and office abuses
- on the dissolution of my relationship
- art show
- civic duty
- yet another reason to dislike the nagin administra...
- why can't sarah palin tell me what she is reading ...
- jury duty
- ▼ October (17)