Thursday, October 23, 2008
it's not that i don't like roosters
it's that four o'clock in the morning is just too early to be up. the rooster starts at four o'clock and begins to crow almost constantly until the sun rises. it will then crow throughout the day just in case you had the mind to nap. it is not the cute cock a doodle doo that we all grew up on. no, it is this annoying screech that never changes its inflection. i am going hunting soon and there will be rooster stew, you are all invited.
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (104)
- spoke the cat says, happy halloween.
- as long as we are on the topic
- much ado about nothing
- what i learned in jury duty
- something inspirational for a change
- it's not that i don't like roosters
- palin's church and witch hunting
- did someone say palling around with terrorists?
- mccain, you have a responsibility
- palin and office abuses
- on the dissolution of my relationship
- art show
- civic duty
- yet another reason to dislike the nagin administra...
- why can't sarah palin tell me what she is reading ...
- jury duty
- ▼ October (17)